Are you freaking out because you are already seeing Valentine's Day gifts in stores and feel like January flew by? I know right.
I remember seeing Valentine's Day stuff in Target during the first week of January and gasped. I have a list of 5 ideas your loved one will love, keep reading to find out!
1. DINNER AND A MOVIE (I know, I know, just hear me out )
Dinner and a movie (or make a MOVIE THEMED BASKET). Whether you are a college student or a mom with multiple kids to take care off, this idea is perfect for you! If both of you LOVE to eat from a certain restaurant, schedule pick-up and rent a movie from Redbox or watch one from Netflix.
Redbox ALMOST ALWAYS has codes for free movies. Here’s how:
- Download the Redbox App. By simply downloading the app, and turning on your notifications, you can receive your code within an hour.
- Sign up to receive Redbox emails and confirm your e-mail, you will receive a code for a free 1 day rental ( enter every email you can, to receive a code per email ! )
- Sign up for Redbox Play Pass. Through this rewards program you receive a free movie on your birthday which you could set to be February 14th (shhh.. no one has to know) as well as your Play pass anniversary.
2. BE A TOURIST
Travel within your city or to attractions nearby! Perhaps go to a restaurant you have both wanted to try.
3. OPEN WHEN LETTERS
If you have not yet heard of these, it is basically writing a certain # of letters (maybe 14 for February 14th) and write Open When… (enter moment here such as you’re mad at me or when you miss me)
4. A BASKET OF THEIR FAVORITES
Whatever this means for your loved one, whether it is self-care items, food, car items, or a mix of everything, they will definitely love it!
5. A YEAR OF DATE NIGHTS
Create a box with 12 numbered packages inside that will be dates you and your loved one can go throughout the year. Some ideas include game night, bowling or a picnic! For a tutorial, click the image below!